Tuesday 22 March 2011

Google SketchUp Stairs...

Stairs n. 1
Stairs from exhibition space up to David Malangi's studio space
Stairs from exhibition space up to David Malangi's studio space 
Stair sections of above ground studio down to the exhibition space
Stairs n. 2

Individual shot of the stairs

Another individual shot of the stairs
Sections of stairs going up from artist studio to the exhibition space

Whilst my google sketchup model of my stairs are not an exact replica of my sectional sketches, i drew inspiration from my sketches whilst designing my staircase model as evident through the triangular shapes and unusual curve of the stairs. 

Stairs from Ron Mueck's studio up to the exhibition space

Stairs from Ron Mueck's studio up to the exhibition space

Two words that architecture respond to: Inferior + Settle


material selection: glass, concrete, steel beams, polished concrete flooring, paint finishes


No comments:

Post a Comment