Tuesday 12 April 2011

Crysis Wars ft. My Parallel Projection (first attempt)



Below is my first attempt at importing my google sketchup model of my chosen parallel projection into crysis wars. Whilst i was dreading this, i actually quite enjoyed the freedom of the program and the ability for the participant to really remain in control. The program is truly amazing, opening up a cyber world of endless possibilities in which one can truly create something special. P.S: this is just purely my first attempt and next time I will try and ensure that the two labs are slightly more separated and that the meeting place is more significant to both. Enjoy.

taken during the night...
taken during the day....

Below are the original parallel projections, however, these have been rotated and slightly transformed within my crysis environment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment