Friday 22 April 2011

My light, medium and dark textures applied to my sketchup model...

Below are the three textures that i applied to my sketchup model. I chose these three textures as i believed that they best suited my two clients as well as creating contrast within my model.
Light Texture 
Medium Texture

Dark Texture
Below are some images taken of my crysis model after the textures have been applied. It is with these textures that my structure becomes one and finally appears to be a normal rendered structure sitting within its environment. Lastly, it is with this final addition of my textures that my model truly responds to my electroliquid aggregation. 

Image depicts the part of the structure where the 'light texture' has been applied. 

Image captures the overall image of the two labs and the central meeting point in which ideas can be discussed and inspiration flourish.
Image depicts part of Maria Agnesi's lab which has been transformed with the use of the 'dark texture'.



No comments:

Post a Comment